Two men have been jailed for life for plotting what could have been the UK’s deadliest terror attack. Walid Saadaoui, 38, and Amar Hussein, 52, were found guilty of having prepared acts of terrorism ...
Google and Microsoft's new WebMCP standard lets websites expose callable tools to AI agents through the browser — replacing costly scraping with structured function calls.
Netflix is increasingly designing films and series for distracted, second-screen viewers. DW's Scott Roxborough asks what it means for storytelling, visual language and the future of cinema as an art ...
Ryan Routh, who Secret Service stopped before he could shoot at Donald Trump on the president's Florida golf course in 2024, ...
This is something Jodie has never been able to forgive Shona for. She idolised her big sister, and felt betrayed by her sudden departure. Actress Julia Goulding, who portrays Shona, lifts the lid on ...
Allister Guevarro says the six-month-long State of Emergency (SoE), which expires at midnight, was “100% effective.” ...
Nollywood actor Stanley Amadi has been implicated following fresh revelations about an alleged plot to violently overthrow President Bola Tinubu’s administration. Amadi is no stranger to the Nigerian ...
This article is brought to you by our exclusive subscriber partnership with our sister title USA Today, and has been written by our American colleagues. It does not necessarily reflect the view of The ...
A group of officers in Nigeria are set to face a military court after being accused of "plotting to overthrow the government" of President Bola Tinubu last year, an armed forces' statement has said.
Nigeria will charge several officers over an alleged plot to overthrow President Bola Tinubu after the military acknowledged for the first time that 16 soldiers arrested in October were suspected of ...
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck recently appeared on the “Joe Rogan Experience” to promote their new Netflix film “The Rip,” and the long-time friends and collaborators shared their thoughts on how the ...
Four people suspected of plotting bombing attacks in Los Angeles and Orange counties on New Year's eve were charged by a federal grand jury, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Tuesday. The ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results